Fall of 2010 General Info.
We have modified the final week of voting. Round 5 is now a single day (Wednesday) so that we could get the final day of voting on Thursday instead of the craziness of Friday (the last day before break for many schools). Please take a look at the new schedule!
- Tournament Schedule
- The Players
- Lesson Plans for use with tournament.
- All posts about the tournament.
- The Bracket!!!!!
Final Round Information
- Updated Bracket (Round 5 Results)
- Final Round Voting Link Open from 11AM Thursday (12/16) – 11PM Friday, (12/16)
- Final Round Results (Final)
Round 5 Information
- Updated Bracket (Round 4 Results)
- Round 5 Voting Link (Open from 8AM – 11PM EST Wednesday, December 15th)
- Round 5 Results (to date)
Round 4 Information
- Updated Bracket (Round 3 Results)
- Round 4 Voting Link (Open from 8AM EST Monday, December 13 – Tuesday, December 14 at 11PM EST)
- Round 4 Results (Final)
Round 3 Information
- Updated Bracket (Round 2 Results)
- Round 3 Voting Link (Open from 8AM EST Thursday, December 9 – Friday, December 10 at 11PM EST)
- Round 3 Results (Final)
Round 2 Information
- Updated Bracket (Round 1 Results)
- Round 2 Voting Link (Open from 7AM EST Monday, December 6 – 8 at 10PM EST)
- Round 2 Results (final)
Round 1 Information
If you’ve never been involved with a tournament before, you don’t want to miss out. We start with a grouping of 64 “player” – historical figures from history. We match them against one another to determine which of the two had the greatest influence on history. The bracket looks just like the ones you’d see in March for the NCAA Basketball tournament.
Voting Links for Round 1:
This page will be continuously updated as information becomes available.